All organizations (multinationals, small and medium enterprises, start-ups, NGOs) need to develop skills and competences of Business Analysis that are fundamental in today’s context to be able to innovate, transform and enable changes to achieve successful results.
The 2017 edition of BANG is the first Business Analysis conference organized in Naples by the IIBA Italy Chapter, the Italian chapter of the IIBA international organization www.iiba.org, leader in the discipline, at the Federico II University of Naples, headquarters of the first APPLE Developer Academy of Europe.
- Prassede Colombo – IIBA Italy Chapter President – “IIBA, Business Analysis and Certifications”
- Angelo Pansini – Leonardo, Finmeccanica – “Strategic Analysis and Innovation With the Business Analysis”
- Flavio Farroni – CEO & Co-founder of MEGARIDE, innovative startup in the field of technology transfer and academic spin-off of the Federico University – and Emilio Atorino – Process & Innovation Manager at OPTIMA ITALIA described their experiences and demonstrated how INNOVATION can lead to success.
A Round Table entitled “Business Analysis in the world of work” conducted by Anna Acanfora Izzo and Genoveffa Liguori, IIBA Italy Chapter Naples Branch concluded the event, whith the participation of:
- Roberto Canonico, Professor at the Naples Federico II University; rankhaya.com
- Claudio Girlanda, BU Manager at MATICMIND;
- Matilde Marandola – President of AIDP Campania Regional Group;
- Angelo Pansini, Strategy Director, LEONARDO;
- Giovanni Pepicelli, Digital Transformation-Global ICT in ENEL;
- Alessandro Rogora, Deputy Director in IIBA Italy Chapter;
- Andrea Ruggiero, President of the Students of Economics University Federico II;
- Roberto Verde, TLS Business Process and Tools Manager at ALSTOM
The goal of the meeting, fully achieved, was to share practical experiences with key players of very different realities and to understand the relevance of the discipline and the evolutions of the Business Analyst profession.
The event saw the participation of numerous representatives of the Campania Region, the Order of Engineers of Naples, NTTData, PM.Projects, Networks, MaticMind, GufpiIsma, AssinRete, AC2, Optima, Aica, AIDP, TBiz, STOA, Megaride, Engineering.
BANG 2017 was the starting point for consolidating the Business Analysis community and developing the profession in the Campania region, activating a series of initiatives that will involve key players, including the University, students, companies and local associations